rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Kiev chronicles

The Kiev chronicles

Quote: (10-06-2016 05:11 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

I have to agree with what everybody is saying in this thread. I went from Colombia to Ukraine (been here the past 5 months) and when I first arrived it was like hitting hitting a glass wall. The girls look slutty (with their short shorts and braless shirts), they seem down, but then you hit the invisible glass wall while pushing for sex. When you make any mistake, they are gone. In most other places girls will let you get away with those mistakes, so you can be lazy, but it hasn't been my experience in Ukraine.

The other difficulty (i'm in eastern Ukraine so it's probably magnified) is that most women want you to wait a long time for sex. So, unlike most places, not only do you have to continuously game the entire date, but you have to do it the following 5/6 dates as well. Then, there is that my Russian is not great (converstaional but not great). Only towards the end of my stay (as my russian got conversational) have I started doing decently and it's from a very big investment on my part. For sex the ROI just doesn't seem worth it.

Overall I would say Eastern Ukraine is not a place for getting laid, but it is a place for a hot girlfriend (the quality has been very good).

I know this is a Kiev thread, but after adding the first part I just ended up on a rant.

As a quick comparison, I have found women in Kiev and Odessa easier to sleep with, but also more dishonest than the girls from Kharkov who have seemed more like honest, reserved girls but who want you to really wait for sex. In my 2 months spent in Kiev and Odessa my dates it took per bang was about 3. In Khakov it has been more around 6. Add into that '6' losing girls after already going on 4 dates with them (and 4th date i was just not feeling like gaming) and it can be frustrating.

All that said, I rarely meet a girl who has ever met an American and I really like the city for everything but sex.

It is funny how different guys have different perspective on some places. I would say that for me Kharkov is totally the opposite. Girls drink more, are more crazy/unpredictable, and bang easier on the first night.

Messages In This Thread