rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Kiev chronicles

The Kiev chronicles

Schelp,

Thanks for the update. I have enjoyed this thread. I was equally perplexed regarding Ukrainian women after my first trip, which was shorter than your duration.

I believe Vinny is actually in his 20s not 40s, so you are in different phases of your life.

While your goals may have been to get laid or have a consistent 7, I don't think your trip was a failure. I think you are being overly hard on yourself.

There is a a lot of hype about Kiev and sometimes we set up high expectations. Of course we all want to get laid, but you did pull two girls back to your apartment and went out with several cute girls. If things broke a bit different for you, it might have been a big success for you. I think you did fine for yourself and I appreciate your honest report.

What is often lost in our thinking is that we represent 50% of the equation. The girl and uncontrolled factors represent the other half. We can only control that part of the equation. Sometimes things just don't break our way, through no fault of our own.

For an older guy, you need more time in Kiev to make things happen. Learn from your experience and come back to Kiev stronger and more prepared.

I don't think there was anything wrong with how you dressed considering your age. If you dressed down, guys would be chiming in that you didn't dress well enough.

Messages In This Thread