rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Kiev chronicles

The Kiev chronicles

Quote: (10-06-2016 12:35 PM)Schlep Wrote:  

Just wanted to give my update on my trip to Kiev after returning home last night. Overall my trip was a disaster. Three weeks and zero notches. As I previously mentioned I love the city of Kiev. Probably the safest city I have ever visited and overall have nothing but great things to say about the city.

Not understanding the language and being unable to read any signs in the city was challenging but, I enjoyed the challenge and after awhile slowly started learning my way around.

I stayed on Bastionna street about a mile from city center. Kinda close to the mall. Overall it was a good location for daygame, with small cafes, bars and restaurants. Getting around I relied on taking buses to save on cash as I'm trying to evaluate my montly expenses. Realized that I could live there on 1,000$ a month easy.

Okay, now about the women. If I could describe my experience in one word it would be confusion. Online game seems to be a waste of time. I used Ukrainedate and easily had about 25 numbers that I converted over to viber or whatsapp. Most I think were P2P. The dates I went on were mostly 45 minute boring coffee dates.

Only tried night game on acouple occasions but, overall didn't do well. Maybe it was me. Not sure.

Daygame, this is what I concentrated most of my efforts on. Opproached alot of women and received warm responses. No harsh blowouts or bitchiness. Women all seemed nice. Getting lots of numbers is father easy. But, for me this is where it all would go downhill. Trying to get them on dates was difficult and time consuming. Sometimes I would go on a date with a women. Have her text me after saying she couldn't wait to see me again. Set up plans to meet latter in the week. Then never hear from her again.

My honest opinion. If I were looking for a country to live in May - September I think this would be a good location. Looking for a place to spend 3 weeks on a vacation. No way....

On my last trip to the phils. I hooked up with a really hot girl on my second day in country. See basically moved in with me and I spend 3 weeks tearing it up 3 times a day. Her and I traveling all over the phils, swimming with whale sharks , scuba diving, swimming, parasailing. Now thats a vacation!!

Now, I knew I was going to struggle before I came to Kiev. I knew I would struggle badly. But, not that bad. Lol..

That sucks, i'm afraid that as an average looking 45yr old it's going to be more about money with the Ukrainian girls, and talking about money isn't enough you will have to prove it by spending on her.

You'll also lift give yourself big lift by ensuring your wardrobe is top notch, for example jeans should be at least $100 mark, nice blazer, and shoes. I cannot emphasise enough how important shoes are - even the dudes will check your footwear out to gauge the competition .

Expenditure for a under 25 cutie is going to be in the $500-1000 a month range, this figure decreases as she they get older to the point where you can get a 35yr old for about $200

Sounds like prostitution, but if you are to expect feminine traditional women, then you must be a traditional man, a provider, she must know you will take care of her.

Also the real hunting to be done is in winter in Ukraine, it's dark and cold, girls are at home depressed and looking for action. I would go as far to say as avoid Ukraine in winter altogether.

Messages In This Thread