rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Kiev chronicles

The Kiev chronicles

Quote: (10-05-2016 09:10 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

I'm getting this general vibe from a lot of different members' experiences in Kiev that it's basically become an overt sexpat trap. Like every English-speaking person non-Ukranian there is basically a player or wannabe-player looking for sex with hot EE bitches.

Anyone have any experience going to non-typical locales to meet women? Just sounding like Kiev is becoming saturated and ultra played-out.

Comrade Stalin, nothing better than check it out for yourself...

I always doubt guys that say wonders about the easiness of Kiev, and not the other way around. It is, and I hope it will stay forever a hard place for non Russian speakers. But like in any other cities, probably there are niches and groupies of specific types of guys/styles/nationalities/ethnicity...

People are far from naive and all girls know why foreigners are there, and except for a few very rare exceptions, no one goes to Ukraine to make "business".

There are girls for everyone, but do not expect to be an International all around player slaying the cream of the crop without mastering the local lingo, even if so, better have some cash and local connections.

This holds true for Kiev or any other part of Ukraine, there, normally the player gets played, that's why I think it is the ultimate hunting ground.

I am actually quite anxious to verify, confirm or deny these new negative reports, when I arrive next week after a 5 month hiatus, but I had seen anything of different last time. Plan B is my beloved Kharkov.

Messages In This Thread