rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "I'm on my period" Excuse

The "I'm on my period" Excuse

To the OP: Please do some reading on the female reproductive system. It's for your own good and potentially save you some worrisome nights when a girl says she's late or that she missed her period etc. Or you could get caught up in drama when the girl says she's pregnant with your kid.
Like changing stuff.
I cannot stress this enough, inform yourself how the female reproductive system works.

A lot of the response's are great, most of the time the girl just wants to know if you feel uncomfortable with the blood down there because on average most guys don't want to hear about anything involving blood coming from a vagina.

For me it depends on how much i want the bang.
Is she really hot?
Is this the first time I've met her?
What have you done to mitigate this problem in the past? I used to ask girls to go swimming and I'd usually get my answer.

Do you want her to be your gf/fwb/ons?
If you want to keep her around, will pushing for the bloody notch activate her slut defense?
If the dark towel sex doesn't work offer up shower sex. You'd be surprised at how they might enjoy it.
Condoms are non-negotiable.
Showers after are highly encouraged.

Messages In This Thread