rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need Help with Conversing with Girls

Need Help with Conversing with Girls

Quote: (09-24-2016 03:05 AM)wi30 Wrote:  

The less you talk, the better. After you get them hooked, ask a couple probing questions.

Yes but HOW do you get girls hooked into you?? Thats the question. I want to be able to get them hooked hard. Thats the most important point in game. Once you get them hooked you can control the interaction how you want. But the point is to get them hooked. How do you get them hooked in the first place?

Quote: (09-24-2016 04:48 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Your conversation being interesting will come from your life experiences and how insightful you are generally about any topic of conversation. It being exciting typically means anything you do to create tension, such as teasing or any other responses that deliberately break rapport.
Simple example: if she were to say "those are nice shoes":
boring: "oh yeah thanks"
interesting - "yeah I got them when I was in Thailand, the previous pair fell apart during a hike".
exciting: "yeah I know you're jelly, please don't steal them ok?"

So to make conversations exciting I should make stories from my life experiences exciting?

Messages In This Thread