rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any opinion on these two books?

Any opinion on these two books?

Hi IDKMW, I would not get so bent out of shape over the details at John Reed's blog. Kiyosaki's books are not THAT awful. I would not go out of my way to personally and professionally derail an author like that. I mean really

If you attend enough real estate investor groups and especially lectures, you will notice none of them are perfect, real estate toughens people up more then they ever wanted, and they are all selling something like additional seminars or programs with CD's and all that. You can just go online and find almost all of the same info on your own for free. Its your choice.

I like Kiyosaki's work and I'm not going to go out of my way to diss his stuff. His books are available for free at most every public library so realize your not being swindled too much there. Kiyosaki does offer a very expensive seminar and people who have done it have told me its not worth it. Then again there are probably people who benefited by taking his classes.

Messages In This Thread