rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weekend trip to 2nd tier city in France

Weekend trip to 2nd tier city in France

Kir, GOdzilla...all good points.

I remember there were not that many people black guys in la boucherie. I remember it is a quite crazy club and the beer is really strong, I blacked out 2-3 times after going to this bar because I got offered many beers that were really too strong (8-10%)+ my bartender friend was always giving me Ricards. I got kicked out by the black man bouncer (which I think is the same Kir met). Really cool dude who liked me but once I was too drunk in la boucherie and he said I was really mean apparently. I think in la boucherie and in Lille they had many problems with moroccans or african gangs in the past so they are really careful with who they let us in. With a gang of french guys or girls I don't think you would of had any problems. The music is somewhat 80-90es music, not really any hip-hop. Again the beer is really cheap there for a cluband its VERY VERY easy to lose control (very strong beer).

Latina Cafe, I really forgot this area but its one of the best clubs to pick-up girls and its an erasmus place ( I didnt really got there at first as I didnt like it but over time when I discovered it on the weekends I really liked the place, its crowded also). Mostly hip-hop and and salsa music. The guys doing the best there were jacked upf rench guys, blacks and classy moroccans (for this palce they were not really racist at all).

Le Smile is a shitty palce for young people but you can see some hotties there. I like the french music on the second floor, to each his own XD...I didn't realize that was weird music for a lot of people...buut its mostly classic songs.The first floor really sucks tho.

I suggest you should go back during the semesters.

And yeah, the francosphere is somewhat a pretty big landmass in Europe with France, Belgium, Switzerland, Monaco and Luxembourg and french is still a major world language there ( and english culture has not impregnated those smaller french cities)...so yeah...it can be difficult to use american/english games with people who have no experience with the british/american way of seeing things.

Messages In This Thread