rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Hot Indian Girl Thread

The Hot Indian Girl Thread

Quote: (08-25-2018 04:07 AM)jordypip23 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2018 02:18 AM)Crash_Bandicoot Wrote:  

As a North Indian myself (born and raised in the USA but north Indian descendance) , I am loving this history lesson. I took my 23andme test recently and I have 100% genes from "India". Y'all should take it and see what your genes are.

Anyways, I've been seeing lots of posters here post pics of hot Indian women and then talk about how sexy they are. I've seen all of these pics from above and the reality is that you will RARELY EVER see an Indian girl that looks like any of those. Maybe 0.01% of the time. The reality is that more than 90% of Indian chicks are just ugly.

Before my Indian brothers on here call me a self-hater and insecure or whatever, I'm just being honest with my observations. Either they have bad features by genetics (hairy, short, very very dark, dark rings around their eyes, etc.) or are just super conservative about their body - whatever the reason may be, they're just not attractive. Even some of the Indian guys on here that tout how much they love Indian girls have posted pics of very-light-skinned Indians that essentially look latina/Persian. Yes, we may have a few hotties, but given the massive population of India (1.3billion + more than a few hundred million across the world), a very, very small proportion are actually hot.

Also, the majority of the time you see an Indian girl look like those in the pictures above, they almost ALWAYS have had some kind of plastic surgery done on them. ALL the Indian supermodels have had plastic surgery done on them.

All of those women are incredibly white and essentially look like Irani/Persian/Middle Eastern/Latina girls. If that's the look you like, then why not just go for those type of girls instead of targeting Indian girls that look like them? it seems like almost all the pics from above are white-skinned or very-slightly-tan women with black hair...you can literally find that all over the Middle East and South America.

From my experience, it's really hard to bang an Indian girl for a ONS unless she has some extreme emotional issues. I've had a few ONS but ended up that these girls were batshit crazy. The majority of Indian women will require a ton of dating, buying expensive dinners, and drama to get a bang.

Don't waste your time gaming an Indian girl. It's not worth it if you're just looking for the bang. For a relationship though, it may be worth it.

I'd rather just spend my time with a Latina - has very similar looks to a light-skinned Indian girl but way less bullshit that I have to go through.

Hahah bro I feel you. Loving replying to this since I personally met you & you are definitely a cool dude. I'll vouch a bit for your post here.

All the power to those guys that wanna go for Indian girls. I will echo your post to some degree by declaring it the Indian Telemundo effect. Just like when you turn on the TV down in Latin America, who do you see when you turn on the TV out in Mumbai (India) or turn on some Bollywood programming? I totally hear you on this man.

As for Indian chicks and their general demeanor & behavior..... Let us just say that it is largely the result of similar upbringings that yielded the ABCD editions of IRT's. A lot of the more attractive ones or extremely ABCD ones might be spoiled Indian American Princesses (the Indian equivalent to the Jewish American Princess).

But before going completely doom & gloom I will say that all of you guys should just go out & hit on the types of girls that strike your particular fancy. Don't mind what any of us think on this forum. Be aware of cultural nuances, but feel free to act on your caveman instincts.

Yeah man.

Although, after reading this thread more, it does seem like the Indian women in our turf of the US are of the worst quality out there, so I may be jaded. Seems to be way better quality in the UK, Canada, etc. Never extensively traveled to any of those countries so can't really say much.

Messages In This Thread