rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Build a Wall, You Say? Been There, Done That, Failed

Build a Wall, You Say? Been There, Done That, Failed

I agree that the single biggest points of enforcement will be to harshly punish employers who hire illegals (especially the ones that do it en masse) and require a mandatory e-verify process along with disallowing anchor babies and cutting back our acceptance of refugees as a large amount of them aren't true refugees.

However, to argue that it's not possible and it's failed before without looking at any of the details or making a reasonable projection (or refuting other projections that are out there already), is complete folly.

Besides, even if the cost is significantly more than you think is reasonable, you have to factor in the long-term benefits and savings to the country from stemming the tide of illegal immigration. You can't think about just a few years of benefits, you have to think long-term.

EDIT: Make an argument that actually considers all the factors involved. Stuff like this is ridiculous. We have next to zero illegal immigration problem from our Northern border versus our southern border. Comparing the two is completely illogical:

Quote: (09-22-2016 12:42 PM)AboveAverageJoe Wrote:  

We have miles of unprotected border with Canada yet we are not drowning in Canadians. I mean we got stuck with Beiber, but I can live with that. The answer is there is no reason for them to come here.
Remove the incentives for illegal immigration is the crux of my arguement.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread