rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Civil unrest in Charlotte N.C. 9/21/2016

Civil unrest in Charlotte N.C. 9/21/2016

Quote: (09-23-2016 03:31 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

There's video now from the wife's cellphone.

- Police yelling "drop the gun" for the entire video
- Wife continually telling Keith not to "do" something and to comply with police

As expected, the usual suspects are freaking out and calling for war on police because you can't physically see a gun.

The thing that jumps out to me the most is the wife's behavior right before and after the gunfire. She's watching the whole thing unfold, hears the gunshots, starts running -- but then a moment later she changes her mind, turns around and starts asking "did you shoot him".

Is that normal behavior?

Clearly they shot him, you just watched them do it.

And then rather than react to her husband being shot, her response is to yell "he better not be dead, I'm recording this".

I never get a response from someone in the know about this: Why do many blacks stand up for shitbags like this guy?

In my mind there are two reasons.

One is that most black people, even the many law abiding and prosperous, have some kind of connection to the 'hood'. While they may never themselves have done anything criminal, they are usually only 1 degree of separation from someone who has. A staggering 1 in 3 black males will go to prison once in their life. That's crazy! What it means is that crime and violence IS a part of every African-American's life in some way, friends, family, someone they know has been to prison, someone they know is a criminal. I speculate for that reason, crime simply isn't seen as abhorrent as it is in other demographics. This is a major problem for understanding each other.

Two is that a lot blacks just straight up don't like whites, they don't care about facts. Feelings don't care about facts. Hate doesn't care about facts. I would call that feeling 'resentment' and I think it is very common in that population, with differing intensity. I fear it has become an integral part of identity.

Messages In This Thread