rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Civil unrest in Charlotte N.C. 9/21/2016

Civil unrest in Charlotte N.C. 9/21/2016

^
^^

Concealed carry classes for "fuck, there are like 40 amped up black guys coming toward me" would be considerably different from "some guy in a hoodie is following me away from the teller machine".

Situations like this are governed by Rhodesia rules. This guy could have just as easily ended up in a wheelchair or dead.

Seriously. Traditionally taught, PC, lawyer-proof CC training is stupid in a situation like this. You draw and point your gun at the meanest one of the 10 guys. The rest circle you. Sorry. You're fucked. The end.

Riots and flashmobs require rules of engagement similar to war time, not peace. So long as the roof was relatively flat the fuck if I care how many of those scumbags caught ricochets. Scare them off. Leave in a hurry. Be glad you're alive and be gladder still if you never get a knock on the door from the police.

Standard CC rules do not take the mob effect into account, where you point the gun at one person and he (of course) stays back while the rest circle you. I have seen this behaviour by Aboriginals here in Australia and in footage of ghetto blacks as well. It's highly co-ordinated on an instinctual level and if you hesitate for a second you are done for. There will be no escape.

One last edit (swear to God): I think one CC rule we can all agree on is "avoid bad places and bad people". This guy would have wanted to have a pretty good excuse to be anywhere in the vicinity of lawless mobs. Take a sick day FFS.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread