rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Civil unrest in Charlotte N.C. 9/21/2016

Civil unrest in Charlotte N.C. 9/21/2016

Quote: (09-22-2016 08:04 PM)nek Wrote:  

I've read that less than half of the protestors are from Charlotte. There was a similar claim about Ferguson, but has there ever been any evidence showing these numbers? Not saying it isn't so, I've just never seen actual data.

Found this on another forum attributed to Zerohedge, Im trying to dig up a link.

Edit: Charlotte Police Say 70% of Those Arrested Had Out of State IDs

Quote:Zerohedge Wrote:

Confirming what many had suspected when viewing the sudden and intense collapse into anarchy that occurred in Charlotte this week, Todd Walther, spokesman for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police told CNN's Erin Burnett:

"This is not Charlotte that's out here. These are outside entities that are coming in and causing these problems. These are not protestors, these are criminals."

"We've got the instigators that are coming in from the outside. They were coming in on buses from out of state. If you go back and look at some of the arrests that were made last night. I can about say probably 70% of those had out-of-state IDs. They're not coming from Charlotte."

Quote: (09-22-2016 08:22 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

You can get kits to turn a regular glock into hose configuration. I presume you'd have to fill out a crapload of paperwork and pay a fee to have it registered as such or whatever your equivalent is. Legality of carrying one CC? No idea.

Mostly useful for intimidation purposes in a situation like that. Half a mag into the ceiling above the heads of the thugs in .3 of a second would make them second guess their choice of victim.

What a difference a few mils of metal can make.

It would be a fun blaster for sure, but after May of 1986 (FOPA '86) the MG registry in the US was closed to new construction. Only what was already in the system aka "registered transferables" are legal for a civilian to own. Now if you posses various types of federal firearms licenses your business can own what is called a "post sample" meaning a post 1986 dealer sample that is the property of the company and must be surrendered if/when the company disbands. The Hughes Amendment was a shitty deal that did nothing to stop crime as there have only been 2 incidents of crimes committed with lawfully possessed automatic weapons since the NFA was enacted in 1934.

Messages In This Thread