rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many times did you get laid in Rio ?

How many times did you get laid in Rio ?

Quote: (03-04-2009 08:25 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

A small minority of girls are prostitutes. Odds are you won't encounter one. Ipanema is one of the richest areas of rio... I figure there's more in copacabana.

I was there for a month and didn't encounter any personally. though i don't look like a gringo

Are you kidding me? There are tons of prostitutes walking the streets of Ipanema and Copa. Being that Ipanema IS one the richest areas, makes it even easier to find gringo hunters/prostitutes. I was going out all the time and noticing the same girls hunting for foreigners at the same places (Ipanema Clubs, Emporium, Post 9, Lapa).

I was in Rio for 3 weeks. I don't look like a foreigner, and it was HARD not to run into the same slores everyday.

If you want to find a descent girl, you can't go out to the bar scene. You need to walk the streets and approach random girls. My brother did that and ending up closing with two chicas while he was there.

Messages In This Thread