rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belfast, Northern Ireland Datasheet

Belfast, Northern Ireland Datasheet

English women are by far the best looking on the British isle, simply because they are more likely to have a more diverse genealogy. I agree that British genetics are kind of fucked overall. Pale skin, flabby bodies, rough faces and poor facial features. However, I do think a lot of those traits I described are caused by poor diet, a toxic drinking culture and the general apathy British people have in regards towards maintaining their appearance. If you look at pictures of British women from the past, you'll notice how much slimmer and more attractive the average women was.

Take this video from a random street in London in the 1960s:

Notice how much slimmer and more attractive the women were? I do think British and Anglo women in general have a lot potential to be attractive if they put as much effort into their appearance as Eastern European ladies. Remember, there was a time when people thought Russian women were ugly.

Messages In This Thread