rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belfast, Northern Ireland Datasheet

Belfast, Northern Ireland Datasheet

Quote: (08-12-2017 12:08 PM)zatara Wrote:  

Quote: (08-12-2017 10:30 AM)britchard Wrote:  

I'm not denying British girls are ugly relative to some other European nations, but this is pure psuedo-science.

Explain why Scandinavian countries are so highly rated if the weather is a reason for British women's apparent ugliness?

The British Isles are one of the most invaded areas in the world, it's just that since we became powerful in the middle ages no-one has invaded since. But we arguably have the most diverse gene pool of all Europeans.

The reason is most likely down to poor diet, lack of exercise and the welfare state allowing the ugliest people in society to have a disproportionate amount of babies.

The weather is the reason for British/Irish women's paleness and chubbiness, not their ugliness. Scandinavian countries receive far more sunlight hours on a yearly basis than the UK/Ireland, hence their relative lack of paleness and chubbiness. 1,821 hours a year of sunlight in Stockholm vs 1,265 hours in Glasgow for example. Thats a massive difference that results in the population being both far more tanned, and much more likely to have a beach body.

The British Isles, under no quantifiable metric, are "one of the most invaded areas in the world". Try comparing the number of population influxes in the last 2000 years in the British Isles to Serbia. Or the Lebanon. And this is completely born out in genetic diversity statistics, where the UK/Ireland most certainly do not "arguably have the most diverse gene pool of all Europeans." Heres a genetic map of Europe by haplogroup:

[Image: GLL0M9y.png]

Spain is the only country less genetically diverse than any of the constituent nations of the British Isles. And at that, its only worse than England. This lack of genetic diversity plays a huge role in the plainness of British and Irish girls. Essentially, inbreeding is very bad. The poor diet and lack of exercise just serve to make the girls of poor genetic stock even worse looking than they already are - the icing on the cake, so to speak.

Well it depends on what you mean by an invasion... in terms of military invasions, we are quite high. I agree mainland Europe may have more mixing of different ethnic groups.

However as a Brit it is usually quite easy to work out your genetic background. Most of us are a mix of Celt, Saxon (Germanic), Roman and French.

I agree with your points about Ireland and Northern Scotland having the least genetic mixing though.

Although I find it hard to believe that in a country with a historically large population, that inbreeding where the parents are closely related enough to have a bad effect on the child's facial features would occur more than in other places.

Malnutrition and city dwelling in the 18th and 19th century may be a factor.

Messages In This Thread