rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belfast, Northern Ireland Datasheet

Belfast, Northern Ireland Datasheet

Quote: (08-12-2017 06:29 AM)zatara Wrote:  

Quote: (08-11-2017 06:58 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

The northern coast was absolutely stunning in Northern Ireland. The weather is perfect in the summer when its sunny.

The girls were probably the ugliest in all of Europe. Ireland and the UK would be a big step up. I did get some hot tinder matches though.

Maybe because I was on the Protestant side?

Ireland and the UK aren't much better. The British Isles are pretty much the ugliest corner of Europe, genetically, due to thousands of years of inbreeding and bad weather. The islands never got the regular invasions that everywhere else in Europe got to spice up the gene pool. And a pretty shitty climate on top of that leads to paleness and fatness.

Northern Ireland and Northern Scotland are just the most extreme examples of it, given they're the furthest North and most isolated.

I'm not denying British girls are ugly relative to some other European nations, but this is pure psuedo-science.

Explain why Scandinavian countries are so highly rated if the weather is a reason for British women's apparent ugliness?

The British Isles are one of the most invaded areas in the world, it's just that since we became powerful in the middle ages no-one has invaded since. But we arguably have the most diverse gene pool of all Europeans.

The reason is most likely down to poor diet, lack of exercise and the welfare state allowing the ugliest people in society to have a disproportionate amount of babies.

Messages In This Thread