rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poker players

Poker players

Quote: (09-20-2016 11:05 AM)Swooper Wrote:  

I have been a professional poker player and it has been a critical source of income for me for the better part of a decade. However, it is extremely complicated as a job and extremely technical at higher levels.

There is a large amount of misinformation so far in this thread and to be honest, this is not the place to talk poker. If you want to learn more, try twoplustwo forums or something similar to that.

Sounds like you turned pro at the right time. I'm not sure how enjoyable it would be to make your living from the game these days though, what keeps you in it?

Feel free to enlighten us. I get where you're coming from but it's all relative, we're not pro players playing for a living, we're regular guys who enjoy playing at lower levels. Bear in mind the discussion is relative to that. Dissecting the hand, talking position, pot odds, table dynamics etc would be overkill.

Whether this is the place or not to talk poker that's what we're doing, it's a poker thread. Nobody asked for help as far as I can remember without re-reading the thread but opinions will be offered as is the nature of forums. Feel free to contribute, I for one would be interested in hearing what you have to say.

Messages In This Thread