rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strava Premium - is it worth it?

Strava Premium - is it worth it?

I had created a free Strava account because I both run and bicycle. I run twice a week (Wednesday and Sunday evening) and go with my bike on Sunday morning, while the weather is warm. Right now, I am freestyling it, without any specific training, warm-up and so forth.

I looked over the Premium content and it looks sweet. Goal setting, training videos, training plans, etc. 60 bucks a year is very affordable, but I am not sure if, right now, it will be any use for me, since I just began and I am freestyling it. I am still trying to figure out how to interpret the data I get in the free version - for both running and cycling. Will I need Premium in the future, when I'll be more advanced, maybe?

Sure, I can activate the free Premium month, but I'd like some opinions first, because I don't want to waste it, if the Premium package is too advanced for me now.

Make Romania Great Again

Messages In This Thread