rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Seaside Park and Manhattan Bombings (2016-09-17)

Seaside Park and Manhattan Bombings (2016-09-17)

Quote: (09-20-2016 06:42 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

^Never gets old when confronting left wing women

"So you support an ideology founded by Mohammed, who took women as slaves, raped them and told his followers to do same?"

You might get in return, "oh, well the bible has some bad stuff in it too", to which you stay focussed.

"So you support the religion of Islam as founded on female rape and slavery then?"

"Yes or no? Do you support islam, the religion that calls for the rape and slavery of women?"

Not even just left wing women.

The other day a fairly conservative and normally sensible girl tried to play the "well white people have done bad stuff too" card when I said something about the muslim takeover of europe. I probably went overboard blasting her argument to smithereens, since she stopped responding to me. This is someone I've been friends with for years.

When people surprise me with their ignorance I usually end up reacting like an asshole. Doesn't happen very often, once every few months, but I don't know if it helps or hurts my cause to make them feel like a moron.

Messages In This Thread