rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Seaside Park and Manhattan Bombings (2016-09-17)

Seaside Park and Manhattan Bombings (2016-09-17)

Quote: (09-20-2016 03:39 AM)AFS Wrote:  

I agree here with Anderson. No vetting - just don't let people in from these countries. Seriously, who the hell thought it's a good idea to let in people from the worst, most backwards countries on earth like Afghanistan and Somalia? And why is it wrong to say so?

This is a country where it's literally OK to throw acid on a woman's face or kill her for reading a book. How do you vet that out?

Immigration services agent: "It's ok to throw acid in a woman's face. Agree or disagree?"

Afghan immigrant: "Agree. No wait, hehe pardon my English friend, I meant disagree."

IS Agent: "OK one green card coming up."

I'm not opposed to a total ban on immigration from extremely volatile areas. It's no different than a quarantine, except in this case, the disease is of the mind.

Having said that, you can vet by using police methods. If the police were limited to bureaucratic questionnaires, they'd never get any confessions. If they can improvise and socially manipulate people into admitting criminal actions or intent against their own self-interest, then immigration officials can manage the same.

Messages In This Thread