rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Seaside Park and Manhattan Bombings (2016-09-17)

Seaside Park and Manhattan Bombings (2016-09-17)

Quote: (09-19-2016 11:24 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

[Image: 1517544_630x354.jpg]

These pictures are great!

I'm not a cop, but I've seen a lot of shows about them in New York City. Let me break down what's going on in this photo:

The FBI girl on the left with her back turned and her tight sexy uniform shirt is the Agent in charge. The one left of her is her less good looking subordinate that really envies her.

The one with her back turned woke up this morning next to a postal inspector she met last night at her captains retirement party. She threw the inspector out of her messy apartment then went in the bathroom. She opened the medicine cabinet and shook her Prozac bottle, but it was EMPTY!

Then she got to the crime scene. The girl in the grey shirt told her what was going on. Over on the right, you see three NYPD guys, one looks like Rev Run. Those guys were working the crime scenes until:

The ponytail one walked up and said "This is my crime scene detective!"

Then the detective said "Easy Agent Demarco (I bet that's her name) this is a homicide"

Then she says "well if we find any clues we'll let you know." Then the detective looked her right in the eye.

She then says "You got a problem taking orders from a woman, detective?!?!?"

Then Lenny Briscoe from law and order walked up and pulled the detective over to the side.

Then they girl in the grey shirt did that "what the fuck" gesture she's doing there.

In a little while they are going to solve the case, don't worry. That's girl power fighting terrorism.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread