rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Importance of Integrity

The Importance of Integrity

Quote: (09-16-2016 05:56 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

I agree with your...but a Carnegie quote about integrity...?

Yeah, you mean Dale. Andrew lived his life on the path of integrity, and philanthropy.

Quote: (09-16-2016 06:08 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

@Crash: I am thinking you are thinking about a wrong Carnegie. Deil Carnegie who is the father of 2 facedness.

It is funny actually that I stumbled upon that video. What triggered my attention was him mentioning the student clothing then the 3-10$. I checked your sheet and voila here was exact copy in the video.

I bet the guy is a lurker.

I found out who he is.

I'd prefer him to come clean and PM me, so I don't need to mention him by name on the forum. Everyone makes mistakes.

Quote: (09-16-2016 06:25 PM)Sooth Wrote:  

It's a shame that some environments require this to make progress in today's economy. If everyone is bullshitting you'll lose out if you don't.

Exactly. You're forced between a rock and a hard place. Play by their rules - join the club, but know that deep down you lack principles, or stick to your principles and miss out.

Messages In This Thread