rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl I Banged Wants To Give Me Back All My Letters And Postcards To Her

Girl I Banged Wants To Give Me Back All My Letters And Postcards To Her

Pretty novel experience for me. She has some of my actual stuff, but now says she has "other" stuff to give me.

She made a picture of all the physical correspondence, as far as I can tell, I had ever sent her and asked when I was picking it up. Included were a few notes I gave to her at the end of a hotel jaunt we had together. I quite like handwritten pieces to girls, but I definitely do far less of it than I used to.

She's Polish and people who've read a fair few of my articles would be aware I spend a lot of time there and in the rest of Central and Eastern Europe.

She arrived to see me one time in Kraków with the sourest of moods and I calmly made it clear I would leave if she continued with it. This is the sort of thing that worked with her and she became a delight for the days afterwards.

But then I called her bluff around last New Year's and broke things off after she said she was unsure about things between us. It was 99% her shit-testing and/or her having a foul mood, but I could not be bothered playing.

Contact has been sporadic since, yet she is generally cordial. She may still be pissed off I passed her over after I did not come and visit her in Lublin when I was nearby. Her returning the correspondence idea came out of the blue this week.

How do other guys see this both specifically in terms of my experience and generally? I have my own interpretation, but it is good to air these things out as a community.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Messages In This Thread