rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The mathematics of promiscuity

The mathematics of promiscuity

Quote: (09-21-2016 05:25 AM)hv123 Wrote:  

That's an interesting point, but that would represent poor practice

No, it just shows and proves all these kinds of survey have a specific anti-men agenda. Men are portrayed as being powerful and more promiscuous, while women are still the more chaste of the sexes, while in fact the average man has been wanking it for times uncounted while the average girl has been slutting it up to tripple digits but is still getting married as a virgin girl.

It is very very difficult to get data on anything sex-related because even if the researchers are objective AND competent, there's the aforementioned flawed of people lying to themselves and buying it. Who were those PUA gurus with 500+ notches and no STD again?

Like I said, do not trust anything put out in the social sciences these days. Its populated with feminists and cuckolded men. The science-minded or red-piller guys either dont become Phd, or most are teaching in tech fields.

Makes me miss my old grumpy Sociology of war professor. he tried to really stick it up to the establishment and those feminists just try to hack him down.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread