rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto vs Montreal (to live)

Toronto vs Montreal (to live)

Quote: (09-19-2016 01:51 PM)RBerkley Wrote:  

Weekend Casanova, and it appears that you're lying about my character, which in some civil penal codes is defamation of character.

This is childish.

But since you insist, you need to brush up on your knowledge of the law. No lawyer would ever touch this 'case'. You need more than the 'act' to win a defamation lawsuit.

Heck, a few of my coworkers have been accused of libel/slander. Nothing becomes of it. Unless you're a white girl accusing a man.

"He called me bitter. It damaged my reputation." Wont work.

Quote:Quote:

I posted how I gamed pros in Toronto, but because Roosh didn't want anything regarding p4p, even the word "p4p" on his forum, I'm not gonna elaborate.

As Scotian said, please elaborate. You've said that you didn't pay, if I recall - so there's nothing wrong with it.

I'm not bitter as you described. I only posted rent prices based on research from Craigslist listings, which I posted some links to back up my claims. If my listings were cherrypicked, I would have posted listings of luxury condo rentals and overpriced university Residence student housing.

Herein lies the problem.

You can search on craigslist all you want, or even Kijiji. Local Toronto rental boards are the best place to look, and again, the only reason that rents are high is because demand is outpacing supply.

Even with this being the case, as I've said above, you can find a bachelor apartment at Yonge/Eg, for around $750. Liberty village has reasonably priced places considering that it's so close to the downtown core. You just need to look.

Rudebwoy even mentioned before in a previous post that renting anything under 1,000$ a month in Toronto isn't feasible for the Bachelor lifestyle which is the benchmark.

Then earn more money...Again, you're missing my point. I never said Toronto is a superior city - but you've inflated rents. You can rent a bachelor for <$1,000 in Toronto, contrary to what you've said above.

If you're earning under $30,000 a year, and are trying to live the bachelor lifestyle, I have news for you - focus on your bank account, or move to a second-tier city.

Circling back to my point. I have no quarrel with you and Toronto being a shit city - it is. But don't inflate prices to prove your point. You're not in Toronto. I wouldn't presume to know the local prices in your market, without actually being there now, or calling a local agent and asking. Kijiji/Craigslist inflate everything, but even a cursory glance shows that you can find reasonable prices below what you proclaimed.

Either way, I'm done with this discussion. The OP has made his decision.

Messages In This Thread