rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Separate Nation for Car Haters

A Separate Nation for Car Haters

Quote: (09-16-2016 05:44 AM)Bury Zenek Wrote:  

Unless you're a fashionable city wimp who never sticks his nose into the outback not having a car is like missing your right arm and half a leg. With a car you are the master of your time and travel. This concept should be self-explanatory for every self-respecting man.

Cities without cars? To me this is a sign of progressing communism and who wants to live among communists? I don't. They hate cars because it's a symbol of capitalism, industrialism, independence and freedom.
Depending on where you live, a car is just a sub-optimal way of getting around town.

If you live in a big city like São Paulo, it often takes longer to drive places than it does riding a bicycle, subway or bus.

If you choose to have a car, you're talking way bigger payments, maintenance, fuel, parking, cleaning, insurance and worse - being stuck on traffic. Depending on where you park you have to worry about safety, getting hustled by groups of guys who want you to pay to park on the street, etc.

I'm currently selling my car and just riding my bike. If I go out at night, I usually just walk (#TightLogistics); if it's far, I'll Uber - cheap, fast, no parking.

Weekday:
[Image: 8e910c631825cc9ceb09aae85eb64ced.jpg]

Weekend:
[Image: 36fe9a42f5aab1f8318640be5c566e91.jpg]

Plenty of winks received.

Messages In This Thread