rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Your brand will work for you"

"Your brand will work for you"

Quote: (01-06-2017 01:11 PM)icrus Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2016 01:02 PM)duedue Wrote:  

It was $300 for basically 4 hour long skype sessions and email correspondence in between. I did this because his book Sovereign man was well written. I could've got more out of it if I had a real plan; I was basically flirting with the idea. (The stakes are very high for me starting my own business.)
He told me this after the term was finished, basically trying to get me to get another mentorship but I didn't take the bait. I asked him what it meant but didn't get a straight answer.

Same thing here mate. I got his new course but I didn't like it cause it was full of very general blabla, no examples and poorly done. Asked him for the refund and he asked me for feedback. So far so good. Didn't bother to reply to any of my emails after that and that was a week ago. All over Twitter though. So much for "immediate refund no questions asked" lol.

Such a shame when guys don't deliver on their promises. I really like his stuff actually and I would have been open to other products in the future if I feel I'm getting something out of them.

Funniest thing is that he went down from 67 that I paid to 47. And offers his "special deal" that's only vaild until today (which is every day). Couldn't care less about the few quid but I care about a guy keeping what he promises, especially to another guy and loyal reader.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread