rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Office game

Office game

Quote: (09-16-2016 10:21 PM)polar Wrote:  

Quote: (09-16-2016 03:18 AM)XXL Wrote:  

I've never understood this "don't shit where you eat" thing.

I think it's a good rule for newbies and anyone not sufficiently socially adept, particularly in the office environment. Like "if you have to ask, don't do it." Too many ways for it to go wrong, with limited upside.

That's true, if someone doesn't even know how to do then he's likely to fail at it.

What I'm getting at is 2 things:

1. People usually hook up through school, work and social circle. Even though we view it as risky it is still the standard in society. So that's somewhat expected in general that once you put bunch of people in one office some people will hook up no matter what. Here's the thing.. nongame guys don't do direct approaches on girls sitting alone and eating in work cafeteria. They're just polite, friendly and bit flirty, talk about whatever, go out together to drink and hook up like that. It takes weeks, not 2 days.

2. I don't know why gaming = shitting. To me good game is very subtle. It stays under the radar by default. An attractive guy is attractive in general and girls notice it no matter where they are. Good social awareness/intuition allows to game the girl in high pressure situation (work) in a subtle way. Going out for a drink or two is just a form of relaxing and unwinding, it's nothing serious. Reading green lights is easy. Escalating in appropriate moments is no rocket science. Keeping it fun and not serious is almost given in such scenario. You go with the flow and steer it in certain direction and things happen.

It's funny to see how differently girls react outside of work, after some beers and shots, how open they are and sexual they get even when they didn't give any signals before in more formal setting. It's like they get comfortable with you at work at first and when you all go out they're there for the taking [Image: amuse.gif]

Messages In This Thread