rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Times You've Turned Down Pussy

Times You've Turned Down Pussy

Quote: (09-15-2016 02:27 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2016 12:45 PM)Akwesi Wrote:  

I turned down one bitch a few months ago and it gave me immense satisfaction. Ghanaian girl, met her online. Agree to meet at a venue, she shows up late. Calls me from the cab demanding I come find her. I tell her the place is packed and I'll lose my seat. She keeps insisting that I come to the parking lot, turns out she wants me to pay for her taxi. Of course she has agreed to a completely unreasonable price, being generous on other people's behalf as is typical of shitty African girls. When we get back, my seat's been taken and she proceeds to demand that I find a place to sit. I tell her it's on her to ask a waiter because she's the one who made me give up my seat in the first place.

Since she's showed up late, the kitchen is close and you can only get meat on a stick, I can't remember if she ate but of course she took every opportunity to complain. We sit there for a while and then venue change. She keeps complaining about everything, bragging about her modeling past, and - I'm not shitting you - spends a lot of time looking at pictures of herself on the phone. Of course she also has to show me pictures of her naked ass and what not and get me involved in worshipping her body. Admittedly she was still an 8 in her late 20s and had once been a 9. But the personality was just so disgusting. The only African girl I've ever met who kept saying damn, bitch, nigga, and all this shit like she's an American. Turns out she's "starting a catering business" but she really spends all her time watching American reality shows, Real Housewives of... and so on. Talks about "fine white guys" hitting on her and tells me she just had sex last week (no proper African girl would admit to this, even if true, on a date).

Anyway, I'm not going to waste any more of my time and I say we should go talk (or something like that). To her great disgust I haggle with the taxi driver who tries to rip me off, and then I just direct him to where I'm staying. We get in the room, are sitting on the bed, but her attitude is just getting worse and worse. She's sitting there with her arms crossed, cold body language, telling me: "you said we should talk, so talk." She keeps complaining about the place where I'm staying, not good enough for a girl who can't even pay for her own cab, of course. So I just tell her: "You are really vain, aren't you? You're not my type. You should go now."

She gets home and sends me five minutes worth of Whatsapp audio clips telling me how I should have treated her and what I should have done to fuck her. Immensely proud of myself for not responding at all and just letting that wall-approaching hamster spin, and spin, and spin...

My friend you have much more patience than me.
I wouldn't have left the club when she told me to come out. Regardless of if i was blue pill or not that is a lot of disrespect to show another person you barely know. I'm very surprised you tolerated that behavior as long as you did.

You are right. Her claim that I had to find her because she didn't know where to go had some minimal plausiblity, because the area is a little confusing with several bars around the same parking lot. Nevertheless I had many chances to walk away later on, and should have done so instead of wasting my time for a potential hatefuck. In fact, I suspected this girl of being shitty and still met up with her because she was hot. It's happened a few times. Now I've made up my mind to follow my gut in these cases.

Messages In This Thread