rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Times You've Turned Down Pussy

Times You've Turned Down Pussy

Quote: (09-14-2016 02:31 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Doing the mental math if i would've made my move the night of the pub crawl i would've been able to fuck her and possibly make her my gf.
In hindsight, she wasn't a stunner by any stretch but i got too emotionally involved with her before we fucked. I didn't view her as a notch that's why i didn't push for the bang right away.

Lots more details but I know exactly what he's talking about, and it took me a while to look back and figure it for what it was. Mine was more nuanced in that as I aged, I had situations where I "might" have, or was thinking about it, but it was early on and I didn't think things should progress that way. I was a person caught in a traditional world (I believe more sane) with girls who had been already experienced, slutty, unchaste, whatever you want to call it. They sniffed out that I wasn't into it or alpha-ing them, I was straddling a line, and ... there went that chance. In a certain sense it was good because these girls were sorta damaged goods, but it showed me a lot about how women have changed drastically in the west.

Messages In This Thread