rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Times You've Turned Down Pussy

Times You've Turned Down Pussy

This is mid-game but pre-red pill.

A few years ago i worked with a girl who just turned 18.
I invited her to go on a pub crawl with me. I was interested in dating her.
Initially i wanted to make her my gf.
We met up and danced, talked and drank from 3pm to 10pm. She was gonna get a ride home from her older brother from my house since she lived too far to take public transit at night.
While we were at my house she was hinting at staying the night.
She also said she was hot and took off her long sleeve shirt and only had a tank top on underneath. Saying she was hot and asking if i was warm as well.
Stupidly i went to the kitchen and got her a class of cold water. She sat on my bed asking me what i want to do next. (At this point she hadn't called her brother for a ride home yet. I think she was still thinking she would stay the night)
Stupidly i asked her when her ride was getting here...
Then she called her brother and i made us some food and then she left.
The next time i met up with her was about 3 weeks later and when i tried to escalate she grabbed my hand and told me she just started seeing someone...

Doing the mental math if i would've made my move the night of the pub crawl i would've been able to fuck her and possibly make her my gf.
In hindsight, she wasn't a stunner by any stretch but i got too emotionally involved with her before we fucked. I didn't view her as a notch that's why i didn't push for the bang right away.

Messages In This Thread