rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Australian Stock Market

Australian Stock Market

I wouldn’t be so worried - the US financial crisis was only possible because of the junk bonds and security products that the big banks and institutions were able to create due to the watering down of financial regulstions by lobbyists (the gutted glass stiegele).

Watch the big short etc for an easy to digest version.

We have a much stronger level of financial regulation. The real issue is the economy under the Morrison government isn’t going to receive much stimulus and there won’t be any real significant investment in RandD etc in growth sectors.

Housing prices will be deflated for a few years in syd and melb so getting into property sometime in the next two year is a better play - or looking for stocks that have large realestate portfolios.

For stocks I’d avoid the big banks atm as interest rates will fall. The play for the last few years has been us exposure via int based or diversified stocks or proxy indexes. The dollar is still falsling but my money is on a pivot to the EU as I think brexit won’t be as bad as the FTSE is predicting, and the pound will remain strong.

TLDR don’t worry won’t be that bad, get yourself some British stock.

Messages In This Thread