rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist (Corporate) Fight Club

Feminist (Corporate) Fight Club

It's like an encyclopaedia of retardation. You can honestly just open it to any page and you'll find...

wait for it...

Quote:Quote:

(Also, keep a record of all the assignments you’ve slayed, so that when your boss expresses hesitation about your readiness for a promotion, you can attach it in an email to him. Subject line: Bitches get shit done.)

The beauty of Fight Club was we relied on each other for support if things were good and commiserated if things were bad

There was a brief period in 2014 when a few of us in the Fight Club seemed to hit rock bottom at once. I had been dumped after an eight-year relationship, gone freelance, and was now working out of my apartment, AKA my bed. There was one particular afternoon when I was coaxed out of my house by some Fight Club members for a sanity check. Three of us met at a cafe in the East Village, and spent 10 minutes talking about our bowel movements (we all had stress-induced IBS).

...yup. RETARDATION!

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread