rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Shore taking Italia by storm!

The Shore taking Italia by storm!

Quote: (08-06-2011 06:38 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2011 02:34 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

"Jersey Shore" is popular because the people on that show don't give a fuck!!!

They are living out the fantasies of betas everywhere.

The dress how they want, act how they want, and do what they want. They don't care what mainstream society thinks about it. This type of "fuck it" attitude is attractive to people. Especially, when mixed with a high level of swag and a fearless fashion sense.

I think people admire the "balls" of these guys. "Not giving a fuck" is one of the biggest keys to getting girls and being successful.

Like Tupac said, "My attitude is fuck it, and mothafuckers love it"

Yeah... reality TV stars don't care what society thinks... *eye roll*

You're obviously not from the northeast. Guys like these clowns are dime-a-dozen. They all dress in the same way, act the same way, do the same steroids, and say the same creepy shit to chicks. They've been doing it for decades. Jersey Shore is just the first time the rest of the country's been exposed to it.

I was first exposed to it in 2008 when I waited a week after my regular spring break to go on spring break to cancun with my best friend.

Bad idea! Only people on spring break in cancun that week were all from NJ and NY. We stood out like a mutha fuker.

Those bitches from the north were not feeling me and my boy lol

Messages In This Thread