rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it just pointless to go against a White guy in Latin America?

Is it just pointless to go against a White guy in Latin America?

Quote: (08-04-2011 08:37 PM)Deebios Wrote:  

you told me not to post another thread, guess I have nothing to lose and would love an answer to my question (after which you can kindly ban me, actually I want you guys to debate it out or answer it and I won't even make another post on this thread, regardless I want an answer)

I am aware everyone hates me too but I really want the answer to this question

Dear Roosh and people on here,

I see SO many of your articles talking about how Blonde hair and blue eyes are seen as godlike in Latin America. In places like Colombia, white guys can have ladies coming up to them and splitting their legs for them just because they are White. Thing is, I am a non-White guy and I really do like Latinas. I really want to see how it is like being with one. Anyways I am wondering this.

Is it pretty much pointless to go against a White guy in Latin America? Like lets say you are a Black male who looks like Derrick Rose and stuff, will the average White guy still get more play?

Like basically you should get what I am asking but I think I should just be blunt.

Is it in any way possible for a non-White male to do better with the ladies than a White male in Latin America?

I usually don't entertain such matters, but ,maybe this can help . First off, Try some bleaching cream, (that porcelana shit with massive dosages of hydroquinone) that should "soften " up your Indian look a bit. I was in mumbai for a month and this product was flying off the shelves. Secondly, start practicing not to shake your head so much when you talk . This causes confusion and most "latinas" are already highly unstable . Thirdly, don't ever tell them you came directly from India, or the indo-european subcontinent, this is very visa counter- productive.

Now, the shocker for you will be when you see a German with his tube-socks pulled clean up pass his clavicle , and his back even more red than a lobster, cleaning up on some young pussy. Granted he may have paid , but it's not much. Remind them that you are "Indian" and that you are the fastest growing economy , second only to China. Now, they wont understand this, but once they smell cash, you're in. Do you get the stench I am typing here? ( I am being facetious).YOU, can't be someone else. Find who you are accepted by and move forward.

Pusscrook

Messages In This Thread