rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NYU Bans Discoverer Of DNA Because He Correctly Said Blacks Score Lower On IQ Tests

NYU Bans Discoverer Of DNA Because He Correctly Said Blacks Score Lower On IQ Tests

Quote: (09-11-2016 12:55 PM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

Guys,

I think a few people are already missing the point.

A guy greatly responsible for the single biggest breakthrough in biology during the 20th century has been banned from delivering a university lecture because people did not like what he said. That's the crux of this.

Someone can start another IQ thread somewhere else and have a group of people, which will certainly not include me, haggle over what IQ test distributions and averages really mean. Enjoy the masochism if you do decide to participate.

What's most important: Everyone on this forum is liable to be included in the James Watson category for being "offensive" and then blacklisted, even if we were to only enunciate 10% of what we believed socially, politically and culturally.

Free speech is dying and being progressively criminalized. This is what concerns me and should concern all of us.

If by a stroke of bad luck any of you are ever uncovered as supporters of Roosh and users of this forum, you will face consequences ten times worse than what Watson, who will likely die soon, is experiencing now for comments he made nine years ago, for which he apologized for nine years ago.

Fuckin' right.

Messages In This Thread