rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Conceited Fine Girls Ignoring Me - Need Your Advice

Conceited Fine Girls Ignoring Me - Need Your Advice

Quote: (10-01-2016 01:41 AM)nidall Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

As they get a closer look, you have some mannerism or failure to relate which seems to come from some long established behavior patterns.

I agree. But its not a mannerism as much as it is a failure to connect. This is the mystery that I need to resolve. What do you suggest I do about this specifically?

I think this was from "finishing schools" which taught how to socialize:
"To be interesting, you must be INTERESTED"

In the title you reveal your view of them: "Conceited girls ignore me"
The problem isn't you, it's that THEY are conceited. Well, it's good you're smart enough to see, with a large number of failures, the problem isn't with them-- it's you.

1) Girl should be talking 80%+ of the time.
2) She should feel you are interested. It's hard to really fake.
3) If you're in USA 20 year age gap is huge without compensation.
What's unusual and interesting about you that might signal fun

I have a feeling you look at girls as a car you can work on.
You actually have to take some interest in her as a person, know what she cares about and like her for that.

In all this "alpha game" propaganda the idea is to lead, be indifferent, all this tough guy stuff, but they can feel if you're really an iceberg, and don't like it. How many fights have you gotten into in your life? Strength can get you the interview, but that alone doesn't get you love.

Superficially, you're willing to take criticism, but also you're kind of placing blame on them " NOT a mannerism" but "failure to connect".
It's called "Yes, but" responses

So behaviorally, you should be asking leading questions about the subjects she is interested in. Find out who she is.

Do you avoid toxic subjects like violence, racism, politics, to some extent team sports?

Messages In This Thread