rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist blames declining birth rates on reality of reproduction

Feminist blames declining birth rates on reality of reproduction

It bears repeating that by enabling their egos feminism has created a legion of unmarriiageable women.

Over and over again we've seen article written by chubby to fat women (all very talkative and self absorbed) that say the same thing "I have an office job, why can't I find a hot, successful guy?"

Years of experience have taught me the same thing. Line up my single guy friends v my married guy friends and there is not really any difference in terms of looks, financial success, social skills/status. But the married women v unmarried? I'd say 90% are fat, borderline obese. 8% are 6s that think they are 9s, and 2% are attractive, pleasant women who have bad luck but also make bad dating choices. All they have in common is that they have an office job, it's just that we don't give a shit. Which of course is our right as men.

Messages In This Thread