rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Told husband that I fucked his wife. Feel sick to my stomach? What should I do?

Told husband that I fucked his wife. Feel sick to my stomach? What should I do?

Apart from the fact that OP is already banned my 2c worth of opinion for similar situations:

Women with children are never to be seen seriously (it may be possible if the father died in war or something). They may be great at sex (after all it is the best thing they can offer) but you should never let yourself go and do something emotional and stupid.

Her cheating on her husband is the reddest of flags, what she did with one she can do to you if you fall into the trap.

However, what you did with her husband...well, if you said that you told him about his cheating wife out of concern for his place, a sort of hard red pill administration, I could agree with you:
"Listen here, buddy, your wife is a lying, cheating whore, you 'd better get your shit straight!"
(In which case you should take every precaution in order to remain unknown).

The problem here is that it was done out of spite, in a way to make him leave so that you could take his place and that is completely unacceptable.

Messages In This Thread