rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Told husband that I fucked his wife. Feel sick to my stomach? What should I do?

Told husband that I fucked his wife. Feel sick to my stomach? What should I do?

Alright I have a predicament. Ive been banging this girl for the longest. She's married and has 2 little girls. She would sneak out to come to my crib to fuck. For about 6 months she would tell me she loved me and that she didn't love him anymore and since I was memorized by that ass and that pussy I believed her. So I fell for her. Hard. And one day she suddenly stopped coming. And blocked all communication with me. Probably because she wanted to be well with her family

I went batshit crazy and like a bullet with no constraint I grabbed my phone and texted away. I told him everything. He asked if we fucked and I said yes and even showed him naughty messages of how we fucked and all that and her saying how she loved it and how she missed me and loved me and all that mess.

But something is happening to me. I feel bad. I feel like I did something wrong. I feel sick to my stomach. I feel sick to myself because I feel even though she's a liar and a slut I feel those messages were between me and her and no one else some private intamacy. And plus I have no clue how the guy is. He can kill me who knows.

Now her family which is mainly her sisters and mother is blasting my phone saying what a piece of shit I am and how less of a man I am.

I feel like a total wreck and starting to feel depressed because I feel guilty. Any advice on what to do or how to get around this and how to feel normal again? Thanks. Anything helps.

Messages In This Thread