rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'Is this a Rejection?' Thread

'Is this a Rejection?' Thread

I recently had a situation where I am not sure if she is still interested or not..

Here goes the story.. I met this girl in a one day course at uni. IOIs were there and she even asked me what I was doing that night. Being unaware of much game, I didnt follow the lead. No numbers were exchanged at that point.

A few weeks later, I responded to some survey she was doing. Had one on one time with her and tried out a little game but kept it light hearted No kino done but I could have on hindsight. She asked me what I was doing that night and again I didn't take her up on it. Asked for her number but she said 'It was not necessary and I already have it' as she had called me earlier to set up the appointment. I didn't call her though.

Saw her in passing a few days later but her face was turned away, not sure if she was deliberately doing it.

A few days ago, she passed by my aisle at a department store. I approached and we talked about the survey she was doing and how it was going. Told her we can catch up. She said "I might have classes.' Pulled out Gio's ' We might never see each other again.' She replied ' Yeah,going back to my hometown in 2 months.' Then told her, I will call her this week.

Now, I have her number but my number is one of the many she has from her survey studies. I called her 2 days ago, she didnt pick up, there was no voice mail. Couldnt send her a text due to my phone service. Since it wasnt a proper number exchange, I am not sure if she thinks it seems too desperate to answer me or if she was simply not interested anymore.

My service is screwed up so I am changing my number. Do you guys think I should call her again with the new number and leave a text stating my name and asking her to call back? Or is it too late?

I am aware I messed up badly twice. Maybe I should give her some plausible deniability to make her feel better?

Your opinions and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread