rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Confessions of 30 year old 2 degrees no job no boyfriend

Confessions of 30 year old 2 degrees no job no boyfriend

At the beginning I sort of felt sorry for her, but as she progresses, you realize she a book smart person who can't connect the dots in real life.

Quote:Quote:

And then, when things couldn’t get worse, they did: the family I was babysitting for regularly moved, and the restaurant I was serving for let me go because I had missed a few shifts for job interviews. I was now nearly 30, unemployed

So now she's unemployed in a major city because the family she baby sits for moved and a restaurant let her go? That's sounds like some "epic loser" type shit. She has zero hustle and couldn't figure out how to win a card game. This is probably why her family cut her off and her boyfriend bounced.

Quote:Quote:

I have spent my 20s holding myself up to a standard I couldn’t reach, and at the very least, it’s taught me to spend my 30s taking things as they come.

Great, so after all this she's decided shes going to spend the next 10 years doing what she did the last 10 years.
Also I'm willing t bet she's not attractive. Her looks didn't allow her to glide through real life, like she was able to glide through school. Zero hustle along with zero looks, no degree in the world is going to fix that.

Messages In This Thread