rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you want to fuck a lot of young girls, do not display any Alpha Provider qualities

If you want to fuck a lot of young girls, do not display any Alpha Provider qualities

Had a shower. Flushed the alcohol out of my mouth with toothpaste and Listerine. Tried to soothe the deafened noise in my ears (it's just after 530am in Melbourne right now). Then read this thread again and the Reddit page.

Thoughts:
- These Reddit guys (on this particular count) still have no fucking clue. TRP sub-reddit does have some quality information, contrary to what some have said here and elsewhere on RVF. I wanted to give the Reddit gents the benefit of the doubt due to how I was feeling when I got home, but there's no doubt that they have autisted the fuck out of this one on second reading.
- They have probably inadvertently substituted beta providers who half-pull off alpha provider for actual alpha providers. They think they're one and the same and they're not. Guys with cash or kinds of connections have a lot of confidence in certain situations.
- They haven't controlled for variables (not that you really can in accounting for these situations). I have had girls back off temporarily for all sorts of reasons, ones I at first did not know about. Then a few hours or days later the game is back on. Things like having their period have led to girls (without telling me the reason) suddenly withdrawing, deciding that the hook-up won't be worth them embarrassingly explaining away the resultant blood on my sheets. Or girls feeling they aren't "good enough" for me. Subsequent to these types of situations, I often get a text from them apologizing and things go back to normal. The idea that game is a panacea that prevents illogical, non-open or otherwise mind-numbing female behavior is simply false. Whilst in some of these situations I could have maybe intuited what was going on and run something to stall the ASD or LMR, I'm not a mind-reader and girls very often have external shit going on that not even a psych could fix.
- Linking to the previous point, no alpha is always as alpha as he can be and he won't snare every girl he wants (presuming he goes after many high-quality ones). Some of these TRP posters think they can concoct a foolproof formula ("No, wait! What you're missing is 'the bedroom before the living room' trick!") that is as simple as dialing a number to call the person you want to speak to. That's not how real life, including game, works. Alphas are the like the Allen keys of Allen keys, yet they can't open every pussy door - they have their off days. Blaming a bedroom arrangement is premature trigger-pulling at its worst. So much other crap, both related and not related to the guy, could be behind it.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Messages In This Thread