rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Coming clean about real age

Coming clean about real age

Quote: (09-06-2016 09:42 AM)Caggg241 Wrote:  

Hey gents

I've been seeing this girl for about six months now. Things are going good and she treats me well. She cooks, cleans, is attractive and makes life easy for me. We're basically exclusive now and I want to see where this goes, maybe it will be something long term

The only problem is she doesn't know my real age. On my okcupid profile i said I'm twenty six when I'm really twenty nine (she's twenty three). I want to set the record straight sooner rather than later but how should I do it without it messing everything up?

Don't worry about it. I usually take 10 years off my real age if I'm dealing with a teenager. It helps their hamsters to cope.

I stop trying to hide any lies the day after the first bang. Never had a problem. As mentioned earlier, there's no need to apologise, "come clean" or act as if you're guilty. If she finds out, she finds out. Most of what comes out of a woman's mouth is embellished, inflated, etc. anyway... honesty is a very flexible concept for them. If you need an excuse, just tell her it's a bad idea to put real personal information on public sites like OKCupid, so you liked about your age.

For reference, I'm in my mid 30s and the oldest I've banged this year was 11 years younger. Youngest was 17 years younger. As I wrote earlier, don't worry about it...

Messages In This Thread