rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let's say your an 8 and out with a 6, what would 7s or 8s think of you?

Let's say your an 8 and out with a 6, what would 7s or 8s think of you?

^ Heartiste is wrong then or he like most guys rates girls as a 7 or 8 much much too easily. Knowing him being from DC I can believe it.

There can be a small exception once in awhile. Like if I as a white guy brought a 7 black chick with style and sexiness around a group with single 8 white and asian chicks they would probably be intrigued because if white chicks or Asian chicks in America in my experience see that they think the white guy:

1) brings it in the bedroom
2) is hung
3) has style and is smooth

It's a real effect.

That isn't close to the rule though. An 8 seeing you with a 6 will be thinking awe what a cute little couple! While she is looking at the other guy across the room that is eye-fucking her hot friend. She won't see you as a sexual threat. Just a nice guy. Now if your chick is a strong 7 and getting to be direct competition to her, yes then she may be intrigued to try to fuck you to prove she is better than your chick.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread