rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta Iranian men complaining about Iranian women

Beta Iranian men complaining about Iranian women

Quote: (08-04-2011 11:53 AM)Ohiogang Wrote:  

Hmmm where did it say Iranian girls were going after chinese guys? I don't think Iranian girls find Asian guys attractive and look down on them.

This is completely untrue. I dated a very beautiful and smart Persian Girl from Toronto. I'm Asian who grew up most of my life here in LA and she was from Tehran but grew up in Canada. She was here in Los Angeles for the summer for an internship (she was the cute intern @ the offfice). We met through a friend who worked at her office. Within a week of meeting her, we spent almost every minute together. She was beautiful, talented, smart, classy and had such great style about her. All my families and friends loved her. We had the best connection and couldn't help but to fall for each other. Growing up in LA, I have experienced my share of being alot of Persians. She was not your typical LA type at all. I've dated my fair share of women of different races, cultures, and styles but she was the my favorite. As summer was wrapping up, we both knew she was going back home to Toronto and that her internship was coming to an end. This was by far the best relationship I've had but neither of us knew how it would work with such distance. To both our surprise, we made it work, for a few years at least. We would talk everyday on Skype. I visited her in Toronto and she would come visit me in LA. We took vacations together when we could. We talked about the future and how she eventually wanted to move LA. When she graduated from her masters, she had the hardest time trying to land a job in her field in LA due to the economy, but eventually found one Toronto. The distance was never an issue. The only reason it ended was because at the end of it all, she could not deal with the guilt her family put on her for dating outside her race. Although they never met me, they knew about me to a certain extent and I knew they were great people cause they raised such wonderful lady. I always said that this was not an issue for me. Eventually, she ended our relationship out of the blue. I was stunned and devestaded. The only thing that angered me about the situation was how she always talked about how she wishes she could be a part of my life and the kind of freedom I had but ultimately she was too scared to take the chance. I always thought that cause of her independent and progressive ways, she would eventually break free of any guilt from her family and decide to make the life she always wanted for herself. I always said people might object at first, but if they see that your happy, they will eventually come around cause they're your family and they love you. I was always secretly very proud of our relationship because of how we were breaking all the different stereotypes (long distance, diff. cultures, etc..) but I guess in the end, it was just too hard for her. I always told her, if day ever came, I would not fight her because I cared about too much to cause her any unhappiness. She's a great girl and will always have a very special place in my heart. I have moved on with life on but I still miss my best friend everyday.

Messages In This Thread