rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta Iranian men complaining about Iranian women

Beta Iranian men complaining about Iranian women

Quote: (08-04-2011 09:37 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Sorry, but I don't think this is true. I don't see Iranian girls here in Toronto falling for ugly white guys or chinese guys or black guys or anything like that. Almost every Iranian girl here is with an Iranian guy. They do not date outside of their own culture. End of story.
REALLLLLYYY! That's news to my uncle. He spent a year in Iran after the Iraq war as part of the UN peace monitoring unit. I have a half Iranian first cousin. Mind you this was when the mullahs were still strong.Fereshti would openly hug him on the streets while everyone would gasp/roll eyes/scowl and the cops would grab their G3s even tighter.
He had to pull serious strings to get her to London where she now lives. I think my cousin has just finished university.IIRC my uncle said the women are much like Somalis-no half measures;if they're into you its all the way-they'll even stop a bullet for you. Though this post is about the worst women's tribe in the world;the Americanised variety so maybe his experiences are outside the scope of this thread.

Messages In This Thread