rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta Iranian men complaining about Iranian women

Beta Iranian men complaining about Iranian women

The Asian guy didn't post pictures, tell us if he banged or anything so I am wondering if it's a lie or an exaggeration. I have never seen a Middle Eastern girl go out with an Asian person before so I want to see it.

As for Persians, the culture sort of resembles Indian culture, way to constrictive, closed, conservative for proper game to develop. You also have to add the fact that Persians like Swedes, think they are all "beautiful" in a racist way and develop a complex of themselves overriding any sort of introspection for game learning. This is why I can't really believe that guy's posts about that Iranian girl because they aren't allowed to date people not their own kind, definitely not off-race or religion (whites are sometimes the exception) and add Persian arrogance and that makes the guys story dubious.

Messages In This Thread