rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I've hit a plateau. Help me improve please.

I've hit a plateau. Help me improve please.

Quote: (09-04-2016 09:28 AM)future Wrote:  

You're right. I've never had a girl express any signs of attraction right after finding out where my accent is from. But my accent is at a point where about 70% of the girls from non-English speaking countries think it's American. And my success rate (in terms of phone numbers and dates) seems to be higher with girls from non-English speaking countries. Wonder if that's related.

I do remember once a girl at a nightclub to be strangely attracted to my accent, but it was because she'd thought it was British.

Maybe you should try to speak with a slight British accent and turn yourself into a positive stereotype. Give it a try for a few weeks and see if it improves your game.

Also, you should focus more on social events and social circle. If you are just doing street approaches, it is too short a time period. A lot of western people are uncomfortable at first around foreigners. It may take several days for some people to get comfortable and enjoy being around you and understanding your culture. They just might not know many people from your country and it takes time to learn and become friends.

At social events/parties/sports/classes there is less pressure on dating, and more mutual interest around a hobby, so people will spend more time getting to know someone platonically as friends first. There is less pressure to reject a person right away. It may take several hours or days for a girl to trust you and see a foreigner as a potential boyfriend.

Messages In This Thread